ENCAP, Inc. is capable in all aspects of public bidding and general contracting. More than just a project management oriented general contractor, ENCAP relies on their expert staff of field crews to implement all erosion and sediment control, landscaping, and fine grading activities on projects. We can effectively and efficiently build a project team, large or small to accomplish the goals of the project.
ENCAP’s network of reliable and conscientious partner contractors, work diligently to ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget. Utilizing practical hands on experience, the professionals at ENCAP have completed a wide variety of public land improvement and restoration projects. From complicated streambank stabilization projects to pedestrian bridge construction, our project team focuses on identifying and navigating the environmental risk factors associated with any public land improvement project.
Example Projects Completed By ENCAP Include:
- Pedestrian Bike Paths and Walking Trails
- Pedestrian Bridge Construction
- Neighborhood Parks and Forest Preserves
- Lake and Pond Shoreline Restoration
- Streambank Stabilization
- Naturalized Stormwater Detention Basins
- Rain Gardens and Bio-Infiltration Basins
- Green Infrastructure and Low Impact Development Projects